On February the 10th, Imagine for Margo organizes its 5th seminar on research, at the Senate in Paris, with the French Health Minister Agnès Buzyn.
The seminar FAST – Further Accelerating Specific Treatments for children with cancer – will be the opportunity to discuss the hurdles and progresses of research in childhood cancer with all relevant stakeholders : doctors, researchers, pharmaceutical companies, institutions, politicians, associations and parents.
Why attending the seminar FAST ?
– To discover and better understand the progresses of research in childhood cancer
– To find out about the roles and responsabilities of the main stakeholders in pediatric oncology research
– To follow the progresses of the research programs funded by Imagine for Margo, thanks to the generosity of thousands of donors
– To identify the current hurdles and discuss about solutions to accelerate the research
– To testify, support and participate in the “FAST” momentum
It will start at 9.30 am and finish at 4 pm. Click here
to check out the detailed program of the day (in French).
If you want to know more about the event and attend, you need to contact us writing to firstname.lastname@example.org