Becoming a volunteer for Imagine for Margo is a way to get involved in the battle against childhood cancer.
HOW HELPING US ?
Throughout the year
- By supporting our team in our office.
- On one of our events: hold a stand, sale our goodies, logistical help…
- By creating your own event locally in order to raise awareness on the cause, communicate on Imagine for Margo actions and collect funds: charity sales, birthday, activity in a school, personal challenge
Engage in one of our races
You can become a volonteer in one of our charity races: Children without Cancer City in La Défense (next edition on the 28th may 2020) et Children without Cancer in Saint-Cloud (next edition on the 27th september 2020)
- Before the race: communication to help us recruit new runners and partners, distribution of posters and flyers, looking for gifts
- The day of the race: logistical help, hold a stand, bibs delivery…
For more informations and to offer your support, contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Together we can advance the cause of childhood cancer: